The ancestral family home of the Marquess of Anglesey sits on the shores of the Menai Strait enjoying breath-taking views of Snowdonia.
The surrounding gardens are great for exploring and include an Australasian arboretum, Italiante terrace garden, Frizbee golf course, adventure playground and extensive woodland walks. You may even spot one of the resident Red Squirrels.
- Adult: £12.76 (Garden only £10.12)
- Child: £6.38 (Garden only £5.06)
- Garden: 10 Feb – 31 Dec 7 days
- House: 10 Feb – 4 Nov 7 days
- 10.30am – 5pm (please check website for changes)